Ok, can try again if I can find the msg with the link in.

Thanks, Rh.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 7:22 PM
Subject: RE: OT: Change.Org Petition Samsung Attack On Vlind

Hi Rob,

I just filled out the petition as much to support it as to check it's
accessibility. It took me about 1 minute to fill in my name, email, address
and phone number. I wrote a few lines of text in the field "Why is this
important to me" although this field is optional. When I was done I clicked
the "Sign" link at the bottom and the website immediately came back and said
"Thanks for signing..."
I did notice there is also  a "Submit" button so I went back a second time
and filled it out again using a friend's name and my business address and
email. This time I tried th "Submit" button and it worked just as fast and
with the same result.
In both cases I received an email shortly after thanking me for signing and
asking to forward the email to others.
Lastly I filled it out on my iPhone and it also worked fine.

Maybe for some reason the website had an issue when you tried to fill this
out, but I found no issues, the process was fully accessible, quick and
easy. When I did the first one 138 people had signed which is quite a jump
from the 23 you saw a few hours ago and when I went back 5 minutes later it
was up by another 10, now after I did the one on my iPhone it's up to 170.
This indicates it works for others as well.