Hi, Bill,

Also, if you'd like the more "classic" feel of Itunes, then press the keystroke
to show the sidebar. On the Mac it's command-option-s and in Windows I think
it's control-s, but I can't verify that. When you press it, you'll hear "hide
sidebar" and that's the setting you want. It speaks what it will do the next
time you press it instead of its current state, which can be a little
confusing. Then you'll have the sources and content tables.

HtH,
Teresa