Hi Katie, I'm in a try to do my best to explain this, but I think I know what
iTunes anytime you download music, to be there depends on where you're
downloading it from and what do you have storage turned on on your iPad or your
iPhone or your computer that's for the dependents are Esper Amazon I have no
experience with that. Yes iTunes match is accessible

Sent from my iPhone