To: "Viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:42 PM
Subject: Did I get the wrong app?

Last evening, I wanted to download the app "Speak to it" while it was still free. But when I searched in the app store, I found 28 or 29 apps grouped together, the first of which was entitled "speak it to me." Since this most closely matched "speak to it," that is the one I downloaded which incidentally was free. So, did I get the right app? If not, what is the correct title of the one I wanted?

Thanks.

don Roberts