Hi,
The easiest way to do this would be to download the trial version of
VoiceStream. Once you launch the program you are then able to demo all of its
available voices. This will give you the best idea of what they sound like
especially if you choose to speed up. It is my most favourite program now.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone