Hi, I just got my phone and I got a message that an OS update was available
for the phone. I clicked install, it said it was verifying, and now the
phone is silent. Is this what is supposed to happen?

Neal

Neal Ewers

Ravenswood Productions

 <mailto:neal.ew...@ravenswood.org> neal.ew...@ravenswood.org

 <http://www.ravenswood.org/> http://www.ravenswood.org

Work as if it was your first day.

Play as if it were your last game.

Forgive as soon as possible.

Love without boundaries.

Laugh without control.

Speak with people as if it may be the last thing you ever say to them.

And never stop smiling.