Hi all. In settings for the phone module, there is an option to turn on or
off celure data. Why would I not have this on? I'm not sure exactly what it
means.

In the same place, there is a heading called reading list. I am asked if I
want to use cellure data to save reading list items from iCloud for off line
reading. Tapping this button seems to not say anything different each time I
tap it. What am I being asked here and how do I know if it is on ore off.

I promise, I won't have too many questions. I do have an iTouch and know a
good deal about getting around. I've just never had the phone.

Thanks much.

Neal