From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Call quality on the iPhone 5

Hi all. I am sorry if this subject has been beaten to death. I just signed
back up for this list because I am switching from Android back to apple.

I was just reading about poor call quality on the iPhone 5. In my opinion, I
have not heard good quality voice on a cell phone call no matter what phone
I have used, but I wonder if people find the iPhone 5 any better or worse
than the norm.

Thanks much.

Neal