She said that in this current interview as well. She also said that you
could download books from the recent books list as well. This isn't
currently working in the alpha, so I'm assuming they're getting books to
the iPhone via iTunes, and I'm assuming this option will still be
available in the future. Right now, I'm downloading books to my PC and
them copying to my blank NLS cartridge and the memory card I use in my
Booksense. Even if I can download books directly to my iPhone, I can see
where I may still want to download them to my PC so I could use iTunes
and my file manager to copy the books to multiple devices.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail