hi keith well i am very lucky hopefully as there are no piano tuners being training any more here in the uk i should be able to earn as long as i can hear. i can certainly see though where you are coming from. look at upgrades to jaws and window eyes but i am sure mike and his team at sendero will give customers a very good deal. if you look back as well as trying to run a business sendero have given the blind a truly fantastic product which is totally blind friendly. as mike is a blind person he see things from our point of view and i am sure they will come out with something like a maps upgrade that people can afford. but yes i can see your point but at least we have the choice now where before we had to purchase maybe one programme. yes again you are correct in people loosing jobs and getting funding for a blind person is so much harder now fine if you are in work like me and again i just so lucky to get the apex through access to work with the satnav on it. well he's to the future i still say thank my lucky stars that sendero did give us this app and for me tuning pianos it has made my life so so much better getting about. cheers then i just hope they bring all this on here in the uk.