Try Tonido which may do just what you want. You first of all set it up via the desktop app then you download the iPhone app from the app store. Log in with your credentials set up on the desktop app and you should by default see your entire computer. You can however share as many folders as you like, big or small, including entire drives.

Christopher Hallsworth