Hi.

Is it correct that there will be a special version of navigon coming, specially
for blind users.

I have navigon. My brother says it has become much more accessible, but I have
never liked navigon.

I bought garmin, I will not recommend that app, because it is for cars, but it
is very easy to use. A search field, where you can search and the address is
there, but I am not a car.

Best regards Annie.