From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Hope Paulos
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 3:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fast Mall

Hi there! I just downloaded the app, and it doesn't seem to be very VO
Friendly. For instance, there are many unlabeled buttons. Also, the way the
application gives directions would be exiting Sears, turn left and walk
until you see Starbucks. This isn't very helpful obviously for people who
are unfamiliar with the mall if you cannot see the signs. It might be a good
idea to write developers to see if they would be willing to make it more
blind friendly.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2013, at 2:57 PM, "Debbie Downey" <debdow...@tampabay.rr.com>