From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brett
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Net Flix App

Hi
I always double tap and slide to the left, this reveals more shows in that
category. I am pretty sure, if you double tap and hold and slide upwards you
move the categories around on the screen but not actually the shows with in
that category, so be sure to slide left to do this. On my iPhone only three
shows with in that category show on the screen at any one time therefore I
can only start three shows at a time before I have to move the shows across.
Hope this makes sense.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone