Hello Brett:

I was hoping you would respond :). I remembered that you had suggested one and
this was it.

I saw this one in the app store and was hopeful this was it given that there is
a lite version :).

Thank you so much for the response. Have you used the lite version?

I will download it and let you know what happens.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Patrick