Well, I feel much the same. I can use Fleksy, and understand it, but I don't
get good results. I spend most of my time rewriting words! On the other hand, I
too love BrailleTouch!

I think the Fleksy issue, for me anyway, is probably about the amount of space
you need to move between letters. It's so different from touch typing on a
computer. On the other hand, BrailleNote has a keyboard which, although a bit
different in some respects, is much more akin to writing braille normally.

I just hope that there's always a choice out there. I wouldn't like Apple to
adopt either one of these as the only choice of keyboard.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone