You can not download the podcast from the page noted in previous messages, only
listen to it, from there.
In order to download this podcast one needs to go to the "podcasts" page on
http://www.applevis.com  Next you need to check the boxes which relate to the
podcast including "interview" "review" etc. Next in my case I hit the space bar
on apply and the page switches to a view of all the items which fit the
criteria you have selected. Tab down the page until you come to
AppleVisPodcast329.mp3
. At that point for me as a Windows user I open my Applications menu and arrow
down to "save target as" then hit return and arrow down to "save" hit the space
bar, if you are satisfied that the file will go where you want it to go and you
will be alerted when it is done being saved.

Fred Olver