I use an app called IHeartrate which I found on apple vis. They just updated it and I haven't played with it much but the interface seems to be more accessible than previous versions. Basically you put your finger on the camera and it will take your palse. I'm not sure all you can do with it but I like it. Again this can be found on apple vis. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alf...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:01 PM
Subject: Looking for suggestions for heart rate monitoring

I'm looking for something to monitor heart rate while working out, more than likely, a hardware and iphone app combination. anybody know of something like this with a VO friendly iPhone app? I'm thinking something wearable that would send the info via BlueTooth to the iphone and display the info on it's corresponding app. Any suggestions appreciated.

--
Best,

Rick alfaro