Hi Keith and Soren,

First of all, Keith, the website is fine, they just have these weird
numbers/graphics strings that Jaws reads before it actually says what the
link is.

I had a quick look and I don't think you can compare this speaker which on
their US webstore is listed for $400 with a Jambox, probably not even a Big
Jambox and definitely not a $70 Beatbox or the Turtle Shell speaker from
Outdoor Technology I posted about.

The Libratone would be something you would have to compare to a Sonos Play:5
or a B&W Zeppelin Air and the Zip is actually their least expensive speaker,
they also make one called Live which I think was $550 or $600 and another
one I can't remember the name which is $1,300. These do sound like nice
speakers and are probably very good, but like I said, they are targeted at a
very different market.

I already have my Sonos system everywhere in the house and personally are
looking more for something very small and portable which sounds great for
books, has a speakerphone in case I want to charge my phone yet move around
and something I can throw in my backpack when I'm travelling. The reason why
I am going to get the Turtle Shell speaker is mainly because it is made
actually by a company that focuses on making a rugged product that can be
used outdoors, it's made to withstand a bit of abuse whether it's a drop or
a shower while it's sitting on the picknick table.

 my for me

anything with anything like
Soren