Hi Kayla,

I am an MLB TV Premium subscriber and really enjoy the audio feeds this spring,
as more games are now available as opposed to other years when only the video
feeds were offered.  Will the audio feeds for all teams be included during the
regular season?  I hope so, as it's a welcome feature having both audio and
video available in one screen.  Thanks for the info and for the great service
that MLB offers.