> Do you have suggestions how to buy more clues?  I am not able to
> purchase anything else form the "buy" page.  And have worked all of the
> others.

What happens when you tap the clue set you want to purchase?

When I bought more clues, I just selected the one I wanted then was
asked if I was sure I wanted to make this in-app purchase. I said I
was and I was prompted for my password. Once I entered my password a
whole new set of clues appeared in the game.

Kimberly