Good day Denise.  Several years ago I got an AppsKey Pro by Hippie, which is an
Apple folding wireless Bluetooth keyboard.  It ran about $60 or $70 because it
came with a paid app which was free once you furnished the special code that
came with the keyboard.  From this app, you could launch shortcuts to websites
such as, CNN, EBay, Facebook, iTunes, Flicker, Safari, Amazon, Skype, WSJ,
Twitter, Shazam, uTube, Wikipedia, Mall, App Store, etc.   The unit came with a
protective pouch and has a pull-out stand to rest an iPhone or iPod Touch.
Although this keyboard also works with iPad, I believe the pull-out stand would
not support it and would topple over, but that's my opinion.  I've never rested
an iPad on it.  The keyboard powers on using 2 double-A batteries and has an on
and off switch.  When folded, the keyboard measures approx. 6-inches wide by
4-inches deep by 3-quarters inch thick; and when opened, measures 12 & one-half
inches wide, giving you full-sized keys to work on with a slim profile.

I like this keyboard.  I toss it in a handbag, tote bag and it fits in a deep
pocket.  It's light to carry and feels good to the touch.  Sighted friends have
told me there is a LED light which glows when unit is on to let you know the
switch is in the "on" position.  I put a bump dot next to the "on" position and
try to remember to slide the switch to the "off" position when done.  I don't
know if it is still available, but I'm sure there are comparable models out
there.  Good luck in your quest to find a suitable keyboard.

Regards,
Anita
also known as "Gadget Girl".  Sent via my Apple gadget.  Apple, Take a bite,
Express yourself!