Pardon if this post has come across the list already, a friend asked me to post it because she sent it and doesn't recall having seen it on the list. And, of course, if anybody has any answers for Donna please reply.
Subject: DigitEyes Custom Labeling Assistance Please

Is anyone making their own custom labels for DigitEyes? I am trying to investigate this labeling system. I do have the paid version of the app and have been working on trying to find bar codes, but that is quite frustrating. However, I think the custom labels may be really an good deal. I know they now have laundry labels which you can pin or sew on a garment and it will withstand the hot water and dryer. These cost about $20 for 50 or so, but I would consider them well worth the price. You can record an audio label on them. Also you can buy a glue gun and stick permanently on containers that wil go through the dishwasher. Still need more info about this system though.

I stillhave to figure out something about the use of avery labels and customizing them. So, if anyone is familiar with this system, please help.

Donna