yeh I see those options but when I click on the twitter one I can’t figure
it out

From: Wes
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 11:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: janet smith
Subject: Re: a pandora question

Hi
When you are playing a station, tap the options button.  Right next to the
thumb up button.  Then tap share and you have options.
On 3/17/2013 9:52 AM, janet smith wrote:

  hi I see that people can  tweet what they are listing to from pandora on
their I devices and I can’t figure out how they do this I have tried and no
luck any help would be appreicated thanks