Hey there, thank you so much, huge help.  That worked perfectly.

Sincerest Regards,
Jed

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileens Misrahi
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 10:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Zello question

Hi Jed,

I hope I can guide you to review the individuals that are signed into a
particular channel on Zello.

1. When you are in a channel, double-tap on "option" in the upper right
corner.
2. The third menu item from the bottom is called "channel details."
Double-tap on that.
3. This will list all the individuals that are signed into that channel.
4. If a person is not in your contact list, VO will say "not in contact
list." If there is someone that you want to add, just double tap on it and
another screen will appear where you can send the request.

After you complete the above, you will see that name in your contact list,
but they will need to accept the request before it is added and you can use
it.Up to that point, VO will annouce "contact pending." I hope this makes
sense. If you have more questions; please contact me off list. HTH.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone