From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 10:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Trouble getting voiceover to speak during a phone call

Hi, Do any of you have this problem? I am on a call and trying to find the
number pad or speaker button, etc. For long periods of time, touching the
screen offers no feedback at all. Every once in a while, I can get it to
speak, but not always. I'm not sure what is going on. Any hints would be
appreciated. I do have my ear near the speaker so I know I am hearing what
is or is not happening, I did discover that if I put it on speaker however,
it would work better.

Any clues?

Neal