There are some odd things I've noticed when using a Braille display with iOS.
They mainly have to do with the display not accurately showing what VoiceOver
says. I am using the North American Braille table, by the way.

1. When reading a link on the display, VO does not show the // bit of  the
http:// part.
2. I was reading a earlier post on this list about bluetooth keyboard commands,
and something about "control+something," where "something" is another character
pressed on the keyboard. Well, the display didn't show the +character bit, it
just moved onto the next word, which happened to be "cobmination."

Is it just me and my display, or is this normal? I'm using a Brailliant BI 32.

The other thing, and I think it's an iOS thing, is that to type a return
character, I have to press space+dot 8, which, to be honest, I find kind of
irritating.

Also, when I press dot 7, I inadvertently put a space character into whatever
I'm typing.

These are just some things that I've noticed, and I was wondering if anyone
else has experienced them, too.

Thanks,
Ari