Hi there,

Firstly, welcome to the group.

>From memory, no one suggest you to go to the 'more simbles. We asking
you to go to the 'more numbers, which is on the left side of the
'space.

As far as detating message is concern, you can simply call out the
simbles you want to insert to. For example, "Hi, comma, i'm having
issue with my iphone. full stop. Can someone help me please? question
mark."

Can i suggest you to get some sort of basic training or online
tutorial for your iphone?

As much as this setting up to be a mailling list, but i don't think it
is the intention to set up as your personal help desk.

All of your so call issue, is to do with the unfamiliarity of the
phone. However, it has become some sort of spam emails.

Regards
Joanne