From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Exracer
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:18 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Navigon questions and clarification.

Hi all and good Morning. Happy Easter to you all also. I just joined the
ranks of so many here and downloaded onto my 4S, Navigon and just want to
clarify a few things. I have it installed onto my phone with all the
Canadian maps downloaded as well. I probably didn't need them all but, what
the heck, I had the room on my phone and I paid for them so got them.
Anyways, I went through all the settings and turned on the voice navigation
in pedestrian mode and just want to clarify, will that truly give me voice
guided turn by turn navigation now for the pedestrian mode? Also, I am
wondering what setting I should have for the route options, Fastest,
shortest or optimal. Or, is that something that I will just have to play
with? I am taking a trip today up to my parents and it is a 45 minute drive
so I will have a good chance to play with it in driving mode anyways. It
probably won't be until later this week that I can get out to try it in
pedestrian mode. I will be taking public transit from home here to Toronto
in the middle of the week and it is about an hours ride. I will give it a go
then in that mode also. If there is anything that I am missing with this app
to get the best performance out of it and use it to its full potential,
Please let me know. I think it will be a valuable tool in the near future.

Thanks

Jay