Hi All,

I just posted this at AppleVis,com under the App Deals.  Type2Phone, the Mac
app that lets you use your Mac keyboard as a paired Bluetooth Keyboard for your
iPhone and other iOS devices, is on sale today, only, for $1.99.  (That means
that if Houdah Software decides to extend the sale past the "Two Dollar
Tuesday" promotion period, it will be an unexpected bonus that you should not
rely on.)  The regular list price is $4.99.

This app can be handy if you are working at your Mac Keyboard, and want to
switch over to keyboard entry and navigation on your iPhone or other iOS
device.  For new Mac users who have recently migrated to the Mac from Windows,
based on experience with the iPhone, this is one of the bonuses of using a Mac.

The application is available from the Mac App Store:
• Type2Phone (on sale for $1.99 today, but usually lists for $4.99) by Houdah
Software:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/type2phone/id472717129?mt=12

This app supports Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later, so it is also usable if you are
running Snow Leopard or Lion.  There's a recent podcast on Type2Phone that you
can find at AppleVis. I'll give the shortened link.
• type2phone: turning your Mac in to a bluetooth keyboard for your iDevice:
http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/type2phone-turning-your-mac-bluetooth-keyboard-your-idevice
Here's also a shortened link to the podcast page, in case the full link wraps
http://bit.ly/Wag968

The link to the app's description entry at AppleVis is:
http://www.applevis.com/apps/mac/utilities/type2phone

I'm sending this to both the macvisionaries and viphone lists.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther