As long as it's under the same account, you shouldn't have to buy it again. Just install the book reader on the new device and sync up. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecom...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:27 AM
Subject: RE: Ways to read books

My problem is slightly different, I have a book I purchased last summer
before I gave my 4 to my husband, it shows up in books in iTunes 11 but when I go to sync I don't have an option to sync books, I'd like to get this back
on my phone as it is an iBook and not accessible otherwise, will I have to
purchase it again to get it there?