Hello,

I am a graduate student from the Rochester Institute of Technology in
Rochester, NY, working with Dr. Stephanie Ludi. I am working on research to
enhance indoor navigation by the blind through the use of assistive
technology. As a part of my research, I need to better understand the real
world issues and perspectives by adults who are blind whether navigating
within familiar or unfamiliar buildings. I am looking to interview 15
adults who are blind or legally blind, and who use either a cane or guide
dog.

Interviews should take between 30-40 minutes over phone or Skype.

Please contact us if you’re interested in participating, or if you have any
questions at akhnai...@gmail.com. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Abdulrhman Alkhanifer