Inquiring minds want to know, what does it do? What does it do????
What does it do??? The answer is simple, in fact it is so simple it's a wonder
you didn't think of it yourself??? Unlike the I-devices, there is a simple yet
often-overlooked task which will easily bring you the information you crave.

What is it you say, I can't wait, please, please, tell me.

Why it's as simple as typing the name of the app in to the space marked, very
clearly "SEARCH" I repeat "SEARCH", easily found Where??? Ah, yet another
question and yet one which answer is not the commonly used phrase, "Over
there", why it is, are you ready for this, are you sure you are ready? It is
after all your waiting to find an answer which has iluded mankind for hmmm
maybe 20 seconds or so, of course, in the app store. See that wasn't so
difficult, now, here are the directions. Merely double-tap on the "app store"
Icon on your i-Device, wait for it to open and then, then, look down at the
bottom of the page which you will come to. There are five buttons labeled from
left to right: "Featured", "top Charts" "genius" "search" and last but not
least "updates".

Now, all you have to do after tapping the "search" item, a new screen will
appear in which you will be presented with an on-screen keyboard, or, you can
use an external keyboard, either Braille or standard to gain the information
you so badly crave. Then all you need do is enter the necessary information
field using voice, keyboard bluetooth or keyboard on the phone and tap "search"
and voila, the information appears. This feature can be used to find hidden
apps like tap tap see, four square, or perhapse you want to look up 4square.
Words like radio or music can present you with literally hundreds of functional
applications. Perhapse you  long for apps which might be of use to you
tomorrow, Saturday, or maybe even next week.

Be sure to keep this document in case you forget what to do, lets again,
refresh,

1. Find app store on your i-device
2. Double tap to open this item.
3. find the WORD "SEARCH" near the bottom of the screen, double-tap on it at
which point you will be presented with an on-screen keyboard or you can use an
external one if you wish,
4. Type the name of what you are looking for or something like rpg's or text
adventures or cooking or games
5. Again, double-tap the "search" button by using a keyboard to input your
information your choice and off you go.

I hope this has been helpful, compared to making use of some of the apps
available for the iPhone this is truly a very easy task to accomplish.

If you still do not feel you understand this task, let me know and I will
indeed be glad to put together a podcast and if enough of you ask me too, I'll
see about putting it up on "applevis", what is that, you ask, well, that's for
another night. but that's another message.

Later folks.

Happy searching.

Fred Olver

Thanks to Ester and Jonathon for all of your previous posts teaching all of us
what we need to know, I only hope I have come close in presenting the necessary
information for those who are having difficulty accomplishing this task.