Yesterday, I posted to the list about issues that I was having with iassociate
2, and I think I solved the problem.

What would happen is that when I would tap on an association that I wanted to
solve, the edit field would not open.  I would be taken to the hint button.  It
was becoming extremely frustrating.  Well, I think I fixed the problem, and
this might help someone else.  Go into the iAssociate 2 settings that are in
the app itself.  There is a setting where you can take the hint button out of
the interface.  This is a toggle setting, so if you turn it off you can always
turn it back on if you need it.  I tested this out after shutting off the hint
button, and so far, success.

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone