I really enjoy playing Word Ladder but have been frustrated when the phone
rings and it kicks me out of the game and does not remember the answers I had
entered.  The update says that it can be paused when the phone rings but I have
no idea how to do this.  Does anyone know how to pause the game other than
going to the quit button and then having to double tap “Finish later”.  This is
not convenient when you need to answer an incoming call.
Thanks for any help.
Sherrie