Hello,

I have been playing around with database options for the IPhone.  So
far I haven't found anything that lets me view the data very well.  I
was wondering if anyone had found a good application for viewing the
data on their IPhone.

What I would like to be able to do is:

1.  Load data from a csv file or from a sqllite database into the application.
  **  I would prefer to be able to do this through Drop Box.
2.  View the data in a table format on the IPhone.
  ** and be able to navigate the table through VoiceOver.

I am currently using an application called SQLed, which allows me to
import the data from Drop Box, and set up my tables as I want them,
but it doesn't seem to give much in the ability to view the data.  So
far I have only been able to access the first two columns, but nothing
more.

I have been able to export the database to my MAC and then view the
entire table structure, and all of its data, in a MAC application.
This works when I am home, but not so much when I am out and about,
and wanting to do some work on the bus or something.

I have looked briefly into Bento, but it was very unweildy.  It took
several seconds for any swipes, when on the MAC, to be recognized, so
navigation, though accessible, was completely useless.   The IPhone
application seemed better, but I could not find a good way to access
specific records, since they were only designated by dates, instead of
IDs or Names.

Thanks,

Denny