Hello,
You can select not to cross fade your songs if you wish.
As far as the syncing question, I don't think so and here's the reason. You can
set Muxica to analyze your songs, always, or in terms of minutes. For example,
if the longest song you have is 5.35 long you would set to 6 minutes. If you
decrease the slider to the lowest point, or to the left, you will be on always
analyze your music.
HTH.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4S