I knew they were around Andy but i didn't know QVC had them. Tell your wife thanks for me! I appreciate it! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Baracco" <w...@socal.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: usb ac adapter/charger

My wife says that QVC has them.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Paganelli
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

There are suppose to be these new wall plugs. They have 4 to 6 USB ports on the face. In back are 2 sets of standard wall outlet prongs. You plug this
thing in the wall outlet and you can recharge 4 to 6 USB devices.  I was
told also they have them with 8 USB ports.  Walmart, Target and Bestbuy as
well as other electronics stores I should think.
----- Original Message ----- From: "denise avant" <denise.av...@gmail.com>