hello,
 I use WhatsApp under IPhone 5 with IOS 6.13.
 I would like to ask you if there a solution to any of the 3 problems I face
concerning the accessibility of WhatsApp with VoiceOver.
1, when I would like to brodcast a message and I start selecting the contacts I
need my message to be sent to, I find that VoiceOver doesn't  say whether this
contact is selected or not. further more, when I select a number of contacts
lets say 10 as an example and after I selected the 10th contact I forgot whom I
selected as the first contact; so  I move to the different  contacts I need my
message to be sent to check which of them I have already selected and which is
not. in this particular stage lies the problem as VoiceOver  doesn't announce
whether a contact is selected or not.
2, when any one send two successive text messages, VoiceOver  deals with them
as if they are only one; thus, first, if I need VoiceOver   to read the second
text message, I have to listen to the first text message Followed by the second
text message. second,  I can't copy The first text message  without copping the
second text message or the second text message without copping The first text
message. third, if the first text message includes a link and the second text
message includes another link, I can't find any way to open the link in the
second message. this is only applies if the links are  from the App Store. but
if the links are not from the App Store, I can't figure any way to open the
link in either the first text message or the second text message.
3, when I move between the different conversations without opening them,
VoiceOver  doesn't announce whether this conversation has unread messages or
not. the only way to know that is to open the conversation. note, in the mail
app that comes with IOS, VoiceOver  says  "unread " before unread e-mails.
any help from you will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
salama,
Sent from my iPhone
Mobile: +2-0100-660-2930