The only "tweek" I have found is to pause speech with a double finger single tap. Then flick off the heading and then flick back to it. Vo seems to read it when you are flicking, It is only when you are navigating by heading that it loses focus. If you are trying to just skip past the problem heading, jumping to the next heading as quickly as possible seems to prevent it from losing focus too.
Kellie, Loki and July

-----Original Message----- From: Shane clark
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:10 PM
To: blindapp...@yahoogroups.com ; viphone@googlegroups.com ; accessible-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: VO question about reading content on the web

Hello, as all of us I'm sure by now realize, reading in Safari by heading with voiceover can sometimes be very frustrating Because of voiceover losing its focus. My question is, is there a jailbreak, a tweak, Or a workaround to read by headings while on a website? I hope some of you can help, because I've spent the last hour or two trying to read a webpage, Trying to figure out a way to get around this issue.
Thanks for any and all suggestions, Shane.