I have been able to sync most, not all, of my apps from iTunes to my new iPad. All the music seems to have sunc. But not contacts. ITunes says contacts sync from the cloud, but I haven't sunc with iCloud, ever, so is there something I can do? Nope. I know nothing. Please patiently treat me like a novice here.

Much thanks,

Ann