From: "Srikanth Kanuri" <srili...@gmail.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:08 PM
Subject: Iphone 5 Cases, which is the best:

dear all, looking for a best IPhone 5 back case. i used cap-dace soft
leather Jacket which is highly thin but got damaged in just 3 months.
looking for a good case which is thin, made of hard leather, which
provides protection to phone, having a video viewing stand with
appropriate openings at each button and connector.

your suggestions would be of high value:

Srikanth