If an IPhone game is whant you are looking for, I recommend a game called Fun
Blast.  It is a trivia game that is free, and you can play alone or by yourself.

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone