Hi,

iTunes Match lets you store 25,000 tracks in addition to any that you buy from
the iTunes store. If you play a track that isn't on your phone, it will stream.
The other option is to choose the Download button for the track, playlist, or
album you want to download, in which case the music will download to your
phone. You can choose to download only over wifi or using either wifi or
cellular. Use the wifi only setting if you don't want to use data to download
music.

HTH,
Anna