Hi List. I thought I would jump in here and give a plug for the app tweetlogix.
I find it extremely stable and gives me a lot of choices as to what I can do
with the tweets, especially when I follow through to a link.
I find sometimes that twitterific loses my place which is extremely annoying
when I follow so many people.
All the best,
Jo

Sent from my iPhone

On 06/05/2013, at 8:46 AM, Jonathan Mosen <jmo...@mosen.org> wrote:

> I think Tweetlist is closer, Twitterific has no support for managing lists,
> only reading them. This is the one remaining functional deficit for me, I do
> like how it works with VoiceOver.
> Jonathan Mosen
> Mosen Consulting
> Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
> http://Mosen.org
>
> On 6/05/2013, at 8:13 AM, Chris H <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would have thought Twitterrific is the closest thing to The Qube on
>> Windows but there you go.
>>

>> Christopher Hallsworth
>> E-mail and Facebook:
>> challswor...@sky.com
>> Skype:
>> chrishallsworth7266
>> Twitter:
>> http://www.twitter.com/@christopherh40
>> Find my blog at
>> challsworth2.wordpress.com
>>
>> On 05/05/2013 21:01, Joe wrote:
>>> I just tried out Tweetlist. It’s the closest thing I’ve found to
>>> functionality similar to The Qube on Windows. Excellent stuff if you make
>>> use of lists.--Joe

>>> 1. Native Twitter that comes with IOS,
>>> 2. Tweetlist,
>>> 3. Twitterrific,