From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 1:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Weather App

Hi Margaret,

Choose the Edit Cities button near the bottom of the Weather app screen. On
the page where you can add and delete cities, there are Fahrenheit and
Celsius buttons near the bottom. VO tells you which is selected. Double-tap
the one you want, and then choose the Done button in the upper right corner
to return to the main Weather screen.

Best,
Anna

On May 6, 2013, at 4:57 AM, Margaret Booth <margaretebo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone please remind me how to change temperature in the weather app
from fahrenheit  to celsius. I have done it in the pass but I can't remember
how to do it. I need to do it for a friend of mine who has just got an
iPhone 4.