Hi all.

I am so sorry, I downloaded prizmo 2 as an update, but after that it has been
removed from the app store. In fact prizmo has been removed, I hope it will
return again.

It must have been available for some hours, that might have been a mistake. I
do not know how I have been so lucky to get the app.

Cheers Annie.