Hello everyone,
I am having a problem with my bellsouth calendar, which I may mention is yahoo.
 Bellsouth mail is yahoo mail.  Any way, for the last few days, when I enter an
appointment on my computer, it doesn't sync to my phone, and when I enter an
appointment on my phone, it doesn't sync to my computer.  I then entered a new
contact and it synced right away.  This is very important since all of my work
is done by appointment.  I would like to be able to view it in both places and
until a few days ago, I was able to do so.  I am willing to start over, use a
new calendar app, what ever it takes as long as I am sure the appointments are
backed up.  I imagine they are backed up to icloud, but, that doesn't work with
jaws.  Any suggestions as to how I may fix this?  Thanks in advance.