From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kliphton
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: importing all music in to iTunes, what's the secret?

Okay, the subject line says it all.  I have all my music in folders
organized by artist, with each of their albums in folders with their name.
Now I am using the mac for this task, and when I go to import, I go to the
folder, open it, let all the rows of artist to be displayed, then click
open.  It says it is importing all of the music, but when I go to look for
some music, under a artists name, there is clearly some albums missing.
More than 2 or 3 also.  So what is the trick, to make sure iTunes doesn't
skip any of these albums?  I have already tried Google, that's why I am here
now.

Kliphton Senior

(iMessage&Email)  <mailto:kliph...@icloud.com> kliph...@icloud.com

(Instagram,Twitter&Skype) kliphton72