From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileens Misrahi
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 10:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Reflections on posting app notifications

Hello List,

Never in my right mind did I think I would generate such a discussion about
posting info on a app that others would be interested in. For those that
need to have things given to them on a silver platter, get a life. I have
been a member of this list for a few years and I can think back when others
would request for a link to a specific app recommended or the cost of an
app. This would irritate me because they wouldn't take the time to look it
up for themselves, but I would never be rude to them.  The only way one can
grow is to take ownership and responsibility for obtaining the info for
themselves. Like others on this list, I am gainfully employed and have
limited time at times to post a elaborate email regarding a full detail info
on an app or all the features that makes it terrific.

Thanks for the kind words and support from the list. It is my suggestion
that if list members want to belittle another list member for not meeting
their high unrealistic expectation that they be place on monitor status.
It's hard to have to deal with some of the rudeness from sighted
individuals, to be subjected to rudeness from the blindness community. I
will continue to enjoy the list, but will think twice of posting info to it.
I don't have time for this kind of treatment in my life. Thanks for
listening anD I will close this subject.

Best, Eileen